Tent of Abraham
March 1, 2020, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
"One Earth, Many Peoples, One Family"
May 6, 2018 Tent of Abraham - Part 3 Christianity & Religious Prejudice
• May 11, 2018 update:
What an amazing afternoon! More than one hundred people gathered in Holy Cross Hall under the Tent of Abraham for the third and final part of a three-event series on May 6th. Our thanks to all of you who participated and especially those who helped set up and provide refreshments. Hospitality, of course, is a big part of what Abraham's Tent is about, and the Sangha membership made it happen!
Cyprian's talk was phenomenal, bringing a historical perspective to the topic of religious prejudice and racism. He called his presentation:
"Recognize, Preserve and Promote: The Highest Common Denominator." © Cyprian Consiglio 2018
Lucky for all of us, his thirty-minute talk was recorded:
And, if you'd like to see what the day looked like, here are photos and videos:
February 11, 2018 Tent of Abraham - Part 2 Islamophobia
February 12, 2017 Tent of Abraham:
- 3 Presentations by faith leaders, Fr Mike Marini, Houcine Ahmed and Rabbis Paula Marcus and Eli Cohen
- All gathered in small circles to tell stories of each persons traditions and practices
- We put sharing into action - by planting an olive tree in the Holy Cross Church garden
- Sister trees will be planted at other faith community locations in the near future
- Maybe, some day the combined olives will be made into olive oil !!!