Sangha Meeting, Sunday, September 22, 2019, 4-6 pm
Visioning and Planing -
Some very important and fruitful work was done together on our last meeting on Septermber 8, 2019, see below some 'evidence' of the work.
Here are a few bulleted comments:
- We looked at our history together since 2005
- We established some foundational values and hopes and dreams
- We imagined together bright future
- We identified the things that may be holding us back
- We looked at what the culure needs, what we have to offer
- We decided not to fuss with our Mission Statement. It holds true for now
- We affirmed our commitment to the Charism of New Camaldoli, the 3-Fold Good
- Self giving
- We recognized the need for an active, engaged Service Committee
- We will identify our priorities going forward
- We will name our own gifts and what we have to offer for the benefit of this re-founding effort for the Sangha Shantivanam community
- We will also create some tasks and timelines
- We will meet again on Sunday, September 22, 4 pm to 6 pm
* We will have a vegan/vegetarian potluck following the meeting.
* And we certainly hope you will be able to join us!
Here is a photo of the afternoon work!
Location Sangha Room, Holy Cross Pastoral Center, 210 High Street, Santa Cruz